Friday, May 11, 2007

#65 - Mother's Day

I just wanted to stop by before the weekend to wish folks a blessed Mother's Day.

I wish comfort to those Mothers who are filled with grief during this time.

I wish peace to all those Mothers who hunger for serenity in their family.

I wish fulfillment to all Mothers who feel lost on the journey.

I wish joy for all Mothers who feel sorrow.

I wish contentment for all Mothers who are able to reap the fruits of having happy & healthy children.

I wish home, nourishment, and safety for Mothers who do not have these things for their children.

I express my profound gratitude to Mothers who have been brave enough to hope for a better future for their child by using adoption as an alternative. I wish that they may know that their babies are safe and loved.

I wish hope and comfort for Mothers who have grieved miscarriage.

I pray for Mothers who had to make choices beyond comprehension... that they may feel unconditional all embracing love.

I wish joy to all women who have been Mother to so many... bound together by love and not necessarily biology.

No comments: